Housing and Dining
Your Authentic U.S. University Experience is Ready
It’s easy to see why the University of South Carolina is home to thousands of international students. As a USC student, you’ll benefit from the full U.S. college experience, including:
- Convenient on- or off-campus housing with all utilities included.
- The option to have a private bedroom and bathroom.
- Over 30 on-campus eateries to choose from
Welcome home: USC housing
Living on campus is one of the best parts of studying in the United States. And at USC, you get to live in one of the most popular student housing options. These modern apartments in one of the coolest parts of campus help you:
- Meet students from around the country and the world.
- Adjust to living in the U.S. at a new school.
- Experience USC to the fullest.
So whether you’re studying in your private room or hanging out with your new friends at the Russell House, living on campus is a great experience.
Today’s menu: Convenience (and probably French fries)
Especially in the United States, food brings people together. Your apartment includes a kitchen, so you can cook all you want. There are also two on-campus dining halls that serve a variety of delicious food from around the world.
- USC dining plans fit your schedule and lifestyle.
- Each dining plan gives you access to on-campus dining halls.
- Dining hall menus change daily and include choices for vegetarian and other dietary needs.